Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm back...

I haven't blogged in months. Not because I haven't had anything to share, but because I'm a lawyer and a perfectionist. That means that it takes me A VERY LONG TIME to write each entry. In law school I learned how important every word you write is, and I can't seem to get that out of my mind. So I pour over every word, ensuring that it is the most efficient way to articulate what I'm trying to convey. Seriously. It's an illness. But, I'm turning a new leaf. It's time that I loosen up, and just start sharing what is on my heart, without worrying about whether it is perfect. So, I'm back. :) See, an entry written in less than a minute. Pretty good start to the new me!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to follow along and read what your led to share. Love you, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete